Monthly Archives: January 2013
What is HTML ?
HTML is a language for describing web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is a markup language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- The tags describe document content
- HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text
- HTML documents are also called web pages
What is XHTML ?
- XHTML stands for EXtensible HyperText Markup Language
- XHTML is almost identical to HTML 4.01 Read the rest of this entry
Imagine you wanted to download an ebook from internet, so from google search or from a forum you found a link to download it. But when you visit the particular file host, it might ask you to wait some time and finally gives you a slow, non-resumable link .They might further tell you that, Read the rest of this entry
This is my first post on my personal blog. On the first post, I am going to share a very valuable tip with you all. Now a days websites have a prominent place in the society. Day by day, more and more websites get add to the Internet providing many services and products. When Read the rest of this entry