Following is a table of list of attributes in form tag, including newer tags in html5.
|accept||MIME_type||Not supported in HTML5. Specifies the types of files that the server accepts (that can be
submitted through a file upload)
|accept-charset||character_set||Specifies the character encodings Read the rest of this entry|
In html, the use of enctype attribute is to indicate how form data should be encoded before it being sent to the location defined by action attribute. By default, a form data which contains spaces are converted to “+” symbols, and special characters such as apostrophes, percentage and other symbols are converted to their relevant Read the rest of this entry
What is HTML ?
HTML is a language for describing web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is a markup language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- The tags describe document content
- HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text
- HTML documents are also called web pages
What is XHTML ?
- XHTML stands for EXtensible HyperText Markup Language
- XHTML is almost identical to HTML 4.01 Read the rest of this entry